Vacancy for BE Developer
Post Title: Backend Developer
Job Nature: Full time (with 6 months of probation)
Although educational credentials do matter, DC is inclined towards hiring those who are passionate about their work.
Scope of work:
The applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
● Write clean codes giving importance to the code quality
● Write codes on clearly defined and scoped features or modules
● Conduct timely code reviews
● Take an active part in the design and project scope discovery process
- ExperienceddevelopersarewelcomebutaspiringFresherswithgood programming skills can apply.
- ❏ SkillslikeRubyonRails, Java, and Python are encouraged.
- ❏ WritequeriesinSQL
- ❏ Convertspecificationsanddesignsintoworkingcodes
- ❏ Workingknowledgeofrelationaldatamodelsandcontinuousintegration
- ❏ Familiaritywithscrum/agile working methodologies.
- ❏ Creativeideaswithaproblem-solving mindset.
- ❏ Beopentoreceivingobjectivecriticismandimprovinguponit.
- ❏ Beagreatteamplayerandeffectivecommunicator.
- ❏ Goodoralandwrittencommunicationskillswillbeadvantageous.
Benefits of being part of team Dragon Coders
❖ Competitiveandexperience&skillbasedsalary. ❖ Freeworkinglunch.
❖ Flexible worktime.
❖ Friendlyandconduciveworkenvironment. ❖ Continuouslearningandcareergrowth.