Vacancy for BE & FE Developer
Post Title: Backend Developer
Job Nature: Full time (with 6 months of probation)
Last date of application submission: 31st March 2021
We are looking for aspiring developers to join DC’s dynamic and proactive team. Although educational credentials do matter, DC is inclined towards hiring those who are passionate about his/her work.
Scope of work:
The applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Write clean codes giving importance to the code quality
- Write codes on clearly defined and scoped features or modules
- Conduct timely code reviews
- Take an active part in the design process
- Experienced as WebApp developers are welcome but aspiring Freshers with programming skills can apply.
- Skills like Ruby on Rails, Java, Python are encouraged.
- Write queries in SQL
- Convert specifications and designs into working codes
- Working knowledge of relational data models and continuous integration process.
- Familiarity with scrum/agile working methodologies.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player and effective communicator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills will be advantageous.
Benefits of being part of DCPL Team
- Competitive and experience & skill-based salary.
- Working lunch.
- Hardware allowance.
- Flexible work time.
- Friendly and conducive work environment.
- Continuous learning and career growth.