Post Title : UI/UX Designer
Job nature : Full time (with 6 months of probation)
Although educational credentials do matter, DCPL is inclined towards hiring those who are passionate about his/her work.
Scope of work
The applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conceptualize designs and user stories, and collaborate closely with developers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows.
- Collaborate with backend developers and programmers to improve the product usability.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business portal or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers to navigate.
- Research through various social media platforms and other sources to gather feedback on user’s ease of use of the products and incorporate the findings in the development.
- Present and defend your design decisions which shall be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Experienced as WebApp developers are welcome but aspiring Freshers with programming skills can apply.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as UI Designer
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player and effective communicator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills will be advantageous.
Benefit of being part of DCPL Team
- Competitive and experience & skill based salary.
- Working lunch.
- Hardware allowance.
- Flexible work time.
- Friendly and conducive work environment.
- Continuous learning and career growth.