Post Title: Frontend Developer Jobe Nature: Full time (with 6 months of probation)
Although educational credentials do matter, DCPL is inclined towards hiring those who are passionate about his/her work.
Scope of work
The applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Write clean codes giving importances to the code quality
- Conduct timely code reviews
- Write codes on clearly defined and scoped features or modules
- Experienced as WebApp developers are welcome but aspiring Freshers with programming skills can apply
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as Frontend Developer
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player and effective communicator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills will be advantageous.
Benefit of being part of DCPL Team
- Competitive and experience & skill based salary.
- Working lunch.
- Hardware allowance.
- Flexible work time.
- Friendly and conducive work environment.
- Continuous learning and career growth.