Post Title: Backend Developer
Job Nature: Full time (with 6 months of probation)
Although educational credentials do matter, DCPL is inclined towards hiring those who are passionate about his/her work.
Scope of work
The applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Write clean codes giving importances to the code quality
- Write codes on clearly defined and scoped features or modules
- Conduct timely code reviews
- Take active part in design process
- Experienced as WebApp developers are welcome but aspiring Freshers with programming skills can apply.
- Skills like Ruby on Rails, Java, Python are encouraged.
- Write queries in SQL
- Convert specifications and designs into working codes
- Working knowledge of relational data models and continuous integration process.
- Familiarity with scrum/agile working methodologies.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player and effective communicator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills will be advantageous.
Benefit of being part of DCPL team
- Competitive and experience & skill based salary.
- Working lunch.
- Hardware allowance.
- Flexible work time.
- Friendly and conducive work environment.
- Continuous learning and career growth.